As a valued customer, we want you to know that we care and we vow to ensure you have a great retail experience with us. If you discover a fault with the item(s) you have received, please contact us straight away and our Customer Service Representatives will try to resolve the issue for you as soon as possible.
Should you wish to return your item(s) please refer to the guideline below and email us explaining the reason for your return request, within 30 days from receiving your order. Once we authorize your return request, we will provide you with a case number.
To request a case number and further instructions on how to return your order, email us at email@example.com. Returns/exchanges will be processed upon receipt of the regarding item(s). Acknowledgement of receipt will be sent electronically following the evaluation process, stating the outcome and whether the item is eligible for exchange, refund or credit.
Packages sent without first contacting us will not be accepted.
Please refer to the following criteria as a guideline for our returns/exchange policy:
- We do not refund shipping fees and other miscellaneous fees associated with your order.
- Include our Return Form and the Return Item(s) in its original condition.
- Items must not be damaged.
- Items must be in new/original condition with all tags and packaging attached.
- Orders must be shipped out within 7 days from receiving your case number.
- Exceptions and other conditions will be noted within the item description.
- Evaluation process may take up to 21 days from receipt.
- Sale item(s) are not eligible for return/exchange.
- Store credits are non-transferable.
- Upon dispute, INBEAST reserves the right to make the final decision on all return cases.
Excluded Return Items
- Accessories (Jewelry, Pins, Keychains, Watches, Umbrellas, Scarves, Gloves, Skateboards, Belts, Ties, Wallets, Cases, Music)
- Underwear and Swimwear
- Electronic Devices
- Books and Prints (Stickers, Stationery)
- Home (Candle, Carpet, Towel, Toys)
- Sale items
Please note that customers are responsible for all the fees involved for returning items. Return packages remain the responsibility of the customer until it is received by INBEAST. Therefore, it is recommended that the customer takes necessary precautions by using registered and traceable services when returning the package.
Once we receive your package, we will evaluate the products before proceeding with exchanging or refunding your order in your original payment method.
Return items should be posted to the following address with a completed return form.
Incorrect item, missing item or faulty item
If you believe there is a fault with an item you have received, please contact us as soon as you discover the issue to start the returns/exchange procedure and we will do our best to resolve the problem. A replacement will be sent where the item is still available. Under these circumstances, the shipping cost of the replacement where items are missing, or the return shipment where an incorrect or faulty item has been received will be covered by INBEAST.
All sale items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged.